This summary is to separate the facts from the common assumptions and misconceptions of husbands around the world.
Common Belief #1: A ring on a woman’s finger secures her forever.
Contrary to popular belief, marriage does not make a woman feel secure enough not to demand her husband’s attention. We are creatures of habit, and women by nature seek attention from men and compete with each other for this kind of attention. It’s in our DNA. We see in movies and hear from conversations, saying “My girlfriend is always jealous and demanding too much attention, I don’t want her to be jealous, so I’m going to marry her, I propose to her next week.” In this example, we see that a man in a serious relationship thinks about marrying his girlfriend, a solution to his insecurity problems. Proposing to your girlfriend may make her euphoric and confident for a certain period of time, but it doesn’t take away her true emotions, which are sure to surface during the marriage if not properly resolved or addressed.
Common belief #2: Flowers are for the ladies, married women want babies.
A woman, although happily married, may still have reservations about having children. Most men think that when a woman says yes and agrees to get married, she will immediately be ready to have children and will want to conceive soon. She can show her willingness to have a family, however, men still have to confirm if her wives are really ready for pregnancy and childbirth; physically, emotionally and psychologically.
Common Belief #3: When the husband provides, the wife steps aside.
Financial security for women, while very important, is not everything a woman needs. A married woman can and would trust her husband more if he is a productive member of society, successful in his field, and earns enough to provide his family with a comfortable life, but her husband’s financial success is not the addition. of all her happiness and satisfaction in life. A husband’s wealth does not ensure the constant happiness, fidelity, and full cooperation of his wife, nor does it mean that she would always be willing to give up her career or a lifelong dream. This type of decision almost always has to come from the woman’s own will, she decides with her mind and heart, and women think a lot.
Being married myself, I will confess my secret longings and longings, for my perceived happy, safe and fulfilling married life.
A Wife’s Secret Wish List: Part 1 – Your Wife’s Emotions
1. Compliments: Women just can’t get enough of hearing flattering comments. She compliments her every day with something as simple as “You look beautiful” or “You are an excellent cook” and she brings a smile to her face that won’t fade easily.
2. Flowers – Women, of all ages and classes, are fond of beautiful things; and flowers, not only beautiful, but also make us feel special and valued.
3. A warm greeting in the morning: Wives are literally “jerks” to receive a warm greeting, hug, or kiss when we wake up and get ready for the day. If you had a little argument the night before, nothing like “good morning honey, I love you” can make you forget it and feel better. You want to make his day and try to do it every day.
4. Let her win. Speaking of arguments, you might want to consider letting her win in most arguments. By giving in and keeping quiet, women tend to resist agreeing with their “man” in an argument if they feel they can win it. talking non-stop So save yourself and your wife the agony, and let her win. There are wives who quickly catch on to mistakes, but first you show them that you love them and are willing to listen and let them win the argument.
5. Warning: I cannot stress enough how important this is to a woman. Give her plenty of attention, even before it’s obvious that she’s after her. You are the best person to give her the kind of care she needs, so that she feels safe, adequate and necessary. Listen to it, watch it and pay attention.
6. Your time – Attention aside, whenever you’re together, you may want to give her your time and show her how eager you are to spend hours with her, regardless of the occasion and your schedule. Make time for your wife, keep in mind that you are investing in your marriage.
7. Commitment: You’re not just committing to marry her, you’re committing to her baggage, her priorities, her needs, and her dreams. When women say yes, we do so with all our hearts and expect the same commitment from our husbands.
8. Romance – So your single days are over, you get married and sleep with the same woman, hopefully, for the rest of your life. If you think this is scary for men, wait until you see into a woman’s mind, you will discover that she is also afraid of losing the intensity and intimacy of her relationship, once married. She reassures her by keeping the romance in her married life.
9. Conversations – She wakes you up at dawn, excited and/or anxious, don’t make the mistake of ignoring her and going back to sleep. During these times, no matter how tired or sleepy you are, you need to show her that she doesn’t mind talking and that you’re actually willing to listen. Us. wives remember these moments and our husbands’ reactions live on. You can’t run out of things to talk about, and if your wife is the shy and quiet type, start the conversation and reward yourself and your wife with this beautiful element in a marriage.
10. Reassure yourself: If you don’t understand your wife’s job, hobby, or fascination, it doesn’t matter if you don’t! Whenever she is feeling down, as a result of disappointments, insecurities, or fears, you should always be there to provide reassurance and encouragement. You are the person she trusts, to give her strength and confidence.
11. Help Needed – For God’s sake, your wife is not a robot! She gets tired too, you know. So what if she’s a stay-at-home wife or mom and you bring home the bacon, she does her part of her job and contributes to the relationship? She helps you not waste on meaningless expenses, she makes a budget for your house and, if she is one of those, she cleans up after you dirty. By all means, help her with her work and/or her chores. If you really can’t, she finds a way to make her job easier and, if you can, more enjoyable.
12. Make her laugh. You work on your jokes and make people in the office and your boss laugh out loud, you should make your wife laugh too. Find out as soon as possible what she thinks is funny and make her laugh whenever you can. When my husband and I fight, and he is tired of my scolding, all he does is say something funny, that I can’t resist laughing, and I forget about the fight and the problems.
13. Be intense and intimate. Need I say more? Whatever works for you and her wife, let it flow and show her how passionate you are about making her happy.
14. Support Her: Whatever she does, be her friend and support her. If she can’t, find a way to emphasize how much you support her and that she can trust you to help her, and that you are the person who will have her back no matter what.
15. Thank her: You can never thank her enough, and if she’s tired of hearing you say thank you, doesn’t want to be like a broken record that keeps playing, you may want to find ways to say thank you, without saying those simple words. Rewards, vacations, and gifts or tokens of appreciation should do the trick.
A Wife’s Secret Wish List: Part 2 – The Fun
1. Pleasant surprises: Surprise your wife from time to time. Sometimes it just costs your time, sometimes it really costs you, but hey, this is your wife we’re talking about. Surprise her!
2. Regular baths and a good cologne – You don’t want your wife thinking and then complaining about how bad you smell, bathe and groom yourself, this habit does wonders for a marriage.
3. Splurge – “Expensive” is relative, if your finances only allow you to take her to a 3-star restaurant on your anniversary, by all means ask her for the house special and a bottle of not-so-cheap wine. When you take her shopping, make sure you have enough credit or even cash to buy her what she really wants, like those sexy red stilettos, instead of trying to convince her that brown flats complement her feet and big booty. legacy more.
4. Make her feel sexy: despite childbirth, work and housework, you have to find something in her that makes her sexy, if you really can’t, work on it and bust your brains out if you must. Tell her what you think is sexy about her. Also, the red lace lingerie she wears in the window should do the job for you, if you don’t like telling your wife how sexy she is.
5. Compliment her in front of your friends: This trick is pretty old, but it’s still very effective. When you ask your friend and his wife to join you for dinner, talk openly about how pretty she looks in that sundress, how well she cooked the chicken, and how smart you think she is for getting a good deal on the china.
6. Kiss her on the lips: Brush your teeth regularly, especially before you intend to. She never gets tired of kissing, so don’t jump on her and do your thing, kiss her!
7. Make her feel wanted and wanted. I’ll leave this part to your imagination and personal preference. My point is that a husband should make sure that his wife feels wanted and wanted.
8. Be adventurous: explore things you haven’t done before, go places you and your wife have always thought of but have never gone before. The element of surprise and excitement should always be present in any marriage.
9. Write her love letters. You can be serious or fun and playful, it doesn’t matter, as long as you are spontaneous and sincere. Go ahead and write down her thoughts, and let her read about how much you love her.
10. And last but not least, remember! – Remember the dates of very special occasions such as your birthday, your anniversary, the first time you met, the first time you kissed, the day you proposed to her, remember these dates, the memories and circumstances, and do something special or prepare something cute and sweet for your wife while you and your wife reminisce.