So every parent considering a new vehicle usually has one important question before all others, and it’s this…
How safe is the VW Tiguan for 2017?
There are 7 stability enhancement technologies designed to increase the safety rating on the new 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
– Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution (EBD) which aids proper braking power needed in a hard braking scenario.
– Electronic stability control can calibrate the vehicle’s energy to use the proper amount of power and rotation for each wheel.
– Intelligent collision response system that, in the event of an accident, will deploy the airbags and the ICRS will turn off the fuel pump, open the doors and activate the hazard lights immediately.
– Automatic Post-Collision Braking System, in the event of a collision sometimes your vehicle does not stop. That’s why these vehicles include Automatic Post-Collision Braking to help bring your vehicle to a stop after a collision, helping reduce further chances of another impact.
– Brake Disc Drying: In the rain, your brakes will dry by applying the wipers to turn on the system for more reliable stopping power in the rain.
VW’s Tiguan offers daily adventures
If you’re looking for a tech-savvy, high-performance, turbocharged, everyday adventurer packed with the latest features…
Well, then you really want to take a look at the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan sport utility vehicle.
A sophisticated vehicle that not only looks fantastic, but is also extremely versatile. Another tech option on the VW Tiguan for 2017.
– A touch screen sound system.
– Rear view camera system.
– Wireless technology with music streaming for compatible devices such as your BlackBerry or iPod.
– Sirius Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription at no cost to you.
– Touch screen navigation system.
– Fender premium stereo.
Starting at a price of $24,995, this specific SUV gets 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on highways in the United States of America.
Like I said before, it’s when you get behind the wheel that the magic happens… Now you’ll experience the power of the 2.0L 4-cylinder TSI engine with 200 hp plus 207 pound-feet of torque.
Include the offered 4MOTION all-wheel drive for additional traction control to improve agility and handling.
Engine specs for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
– 4 cylinder 2.0L TS! 200 hp engine.
– 6-speed automatic transmission.
– 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
– 207 pound-feet of torque.
– A Tuned-Sports suspension as an option for remarkable driving control.
Exterior attributes of the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
For a sportier look, you can opt for the 16-inch alloy wheels or select a larger set of wheels and tires like the 17-, 18- or even 19-inch wheels.
Other options include power heated outside mirrors within an integrated turn signal and available roof racks.
HID headlights with LED daytime running lights for a more vibrant range of light to help improve visibility in the midst of night driving. In this way, your eyes will have much less effort to see the road. Plus, corner-illuminated fog lights improve visibility in low-light conditions.
Additional highlights, such as turn-by-turn GPS navigation, can also be displayed within the speedometer cluster to keep your eyes focused on the road ahead. The connectivity of your Bluetooth-enabled devices doesn’t just stop at iPhone and Android…
You can also connect a wireless camera, such as the Go Pro Hero 4 and Hero 4 Sessions. They come in handy for those trips to the beach, or to the mountains. Whether you’re surfing, skiing, or snowboarding, capture every moment of the road trip.